We specialize in customized financing products with competitive rates and terms.
We provide loans to:
- Grow your business
- Purchase equipment
- Buy, build or expand real estate
- Build or expand a facility, develop housing projects
Our loan officers are experienced and knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to help you. Since Devon Bank is owned and operated locally, decisions are made locally so our customers get fast answers and action at all our locations.
Our financing products are designed to meet your financing needs.
Revolving Lines of Credit
- Use to fund your company’s growth
- Use to fund your periodic, special-purpose working capital needs
- Conveniently scheduled for conversion to term amortization after the project term of a product cycle
- Can be structured to revolve with assets, such as accounts receivable
- If your business is seasonal, we can provide a line of credit to support your working capital
- Priced at competitive floating rates
We offer term loans at competitive rates, which can be used to acquire equipment or refinance existing debt. Term and amortizations are offered up to 84 months. SBA Loans are also offered.
- We offer commercial mortgages to purchase, refinance, or improve owner-occupied commercial and investment properties, including construction financing
- Competitive loan-to-value ratios are available
- Flexible maturities and amortization schedules
Loans with Special Structure or Purpose
- Loans secured by marketable collateral
- Accounts receivable and inventory loans
- Franchise financing
- Business acquisition financing
Small Business Administration Loans (SBA)
- New equipment acquisition financing
- New property acquisition financing to expand your business
As a partner in the global pursuit for renewable energy, Devon Bank offers a variety of financial options for the purchase and installation of energy conserving equipment including LED light retrofits.
We’ve been investing in our communities since 1945, and we are looking forward to putting our funds to work for you.
Click here to access our Credit Application.
Click here to print our Credit Application.
Please contact one of our commercial lending specialists at (773) 465-2500.
James A. Ruckstaetter
Chief Lending Officer
Commercial Lending Officer
*Please do not send confidential information via e-mail