We specialize in customized financing products with competitive rates and terms. We provide loans to:
• Grow your business
• Purchase equipment
• Buy, build or expand real estate
• Build or expand a facility, develop housing projects
Our loan officers are experienced and knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to help you. Since Devon Bank is owned and operated locally, decisions are made locally so our customers get fast answers and action at all our locations.
Our financing products are designed to meet your financing needs.
Revolving Lines of Credit
• Use to fund your company’s growth
• Use to fund your periodic, special-purpose working capital needs
• Conveniently scheduled for conversion to term amortization after the project term of a product cycle
• Can be structured to revolve with assets, such as accounts receivable
• If your business is seasonal, we can provide a line of credit to support your working capital needs before your current assets convert to cash, with periodic “cleanup” periods at those times when you have cash to reduce your debt
• Priced at competitive floating rates
We offer term loans on competitive rates, which can be used to acquire equipment or refinance existing debt. Term and amortizations are offered up to 84 months. SBA and USDA guaranty programs are also offered.
• We offer commercial mortgages to purchase, refinance or improve owner occupied commercial and investment properties, including construction financing
• Competitive loan to value ratios are available
• Flexible maturities and amortization schedules
Loans with Special Structure or Purpose
• Loans secured by marketable collateral
• Accounts receivable and inventory loans
• Franchise financing
• Business acquisition financing
Small Business Administration Loans (SBA)
• New equipment acquisition financing
• New property acquisition financing to expand your business
As a partner in the global pursuit for renewable energy, Devon Bank offers a variety of financial options for the purchase and installation of energy conserving equipment including LED light bulbs.
We’ve been investing in our communities since 1945, and are looking forward to putting our funds to work for you.
Contact one of our commercial lending specialists:
Vincent Baratta, Senior Vice President
George Dimitrakopoulos, Vice President
Wesley Studzinski, Vice President
Ken Knoll, Vice President
*Please do not send confidential information via e-mail