Online Banking gives you anytime secure access to your accounts online so you can conduct routine bank business at your convenience. You can even see and/or print images of your checks before you receive your monthly statement. To sign up for online banking, please contact a personal banker at 773-465-2500. If you are an existing user and you need help accessing your account, please contact our Operations Services at 847-947-3901.
Online Banking services are available 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Accountholders can check balances and account activity or search statements and payment history whenever from a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Devon Bank is strongly committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of our customer account information. Devon Bank uses state-of-the-art technology in the ongoing development of its online service to provide this security. All Online Banking customers must have a valid User ID and Password to logon.
• View current balance information for your linked Devon Bank accounts.
• Review transaction history for your Devon Bank linked accounts.
• Manage Account Alerts
• Perform Account Maintenance (i.e. Order checks, change of address, change password)
• Opt-In for E-statements
• View check images
• Transfer funds between Devon Bank accounts and external accounts at other Financial Institutions
• Transfer funds person to person
• Pay bills online using the Online Bill Pay Service
• Manage voice banking options
• Send secure online mail messages and questions regarding your Online Banking Service.
Some of the above services may not be available for certain accounts or customers.
eStatements are available at no cost. It will allow customers to view account statements for checking, savings, money market and certain types of loan accounts on a secure web site from the day of enrollment. Devon Bank maintains historical statements up to 36 months for your viewing.
In order to receive statements in an electronic format from Devon Bank, you must be an enrolled user in Devon Bank’s Online Banking and have a functional Login ID and password.
Paper Statements. You may also request a paper copy of any periodic regular account statement. A fee may be charged for any such paper copies, as set forth in Devon Bank’s schedule of fees.
Cancellation. You may withdraw consent at any time in writing or by sending Devon Bank a secured message on Online Banking. Subject to Devon Bank’s confirmation of your request, such withdrawal shall become effective no later than one statement cycle after receipt by Devon Bank.