Enroll today in our 24/7 voice banking service to check balances, transactions, transfer funds and much more!
Please contact a personal banker at (773 or 847) 465-2500 for your user ID.
Call 1-877-466-5050 and press * for enrollment
· Enter your user ID followed by the # key
· Enter the PIN code, which for enrollment purposes is the last four digits of your social security number
· At prompt, enter the phone number you will usually call from. If this is your cell phone number press “1”; if home press “2”; if work press “3”. Repeat the process to register more than one phone number. You may register up to three phone numbers.
· Set-up three security questions from the five options offered. The answers will need to be entered using the telephone number pad. Dates are two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year. The system will prompt you to set up your first question and answer, then your second question and answer, followed by the third question and answer.
· To use your oldest sibling’s birthday press #1
· To use the number of grandchildren your have press #2
· To use the last four digits of your childhood phone number press #3
· To use the number of pets you had before you were ten press#4
· To use the numeric street address of your childhood home press#5
· Set-up a personalized message as an added security measure. Press#1 to record your own message or press #2 to select from a list of preset messages.
· Lastly, set-up your own PIN number, which has to be a number between four to eight digits. Avoid using your social security number, date of birth or sequential numbers such as 1,2,3,4…