A pre-qualification is an estimate of how much house you can afford. It’s a simple process that can help you when you start looking for a house. A more formal process is a pre-approval.
Typically, your monthly house payments should be around 28 to 30 percent of your total monthly gross income.
In order for us to pre-qualify you, we would need the following information:
• Full name and address
• Purchase price of the house
• Amount of down payment
• Term of repayment
• Annual gross income
• Current debt (such as credit cards, car payments, other debts) and their monthly payments
• How is your credit?
In order for us to pre-approve you, you will need to file a formal application and provide us with detailed information such as:
• Last two years of tax return and W2s
• Copies of bank statements for the last three months
• Copies of pay stubs for the last 30 days
• Copy of driver's license or state ID
• Copy of proof of U.S. residency or citizenship
Once you have collected the items on the checklist, please contact us to apply for your financing.
If you need assistance, please contact an Islamic Finance Representative at (773) 423-2303.
DEVON BANK NMLS ID#412368